Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Guesthouse Gertrudstrasse, Zürich, Switzerland

Here are some more photos of the hotel area, plus a bottle of Coca-Cola Light. Gertrud-Strasse is not located in the most convenient part of Zurich, but the hotel is cute and comfy.

The trick here was that I got my room key by inputting a code (found in my booking confirmation email) any time after three. The problem? I was there before noon. I told my friend that I'd check in, freshen up, and he should swing by around three or four. But of course I couldn't even get into the building until the afternoon. I ended up drinking and using free wi-fi at a bar/cafe a few blocks away (it was way too cold to wait outside). If you stay in one of these budget guesthouses with a lockbox, I recommend that you understand how and when they operate before you arrive in Zurich.




No comments:

Post a Comment